Choice and Flexibility
We offer a range of apartment and suite floor plans designed with choice, flexibility and your individuality in mind. Whether you want to downsize (or upsize) your lifestyle or travel, lock and leave or just have flexibility for any and all future health and lifestyle considerations, Mark Moran Vaucluse provides the flexibility of a service direct to your door. Efficient design, state of the art appliances and beautiful finishes provide easy living, accessibility and a relaxed, comfortable lifestyle. Every detail has been meticulously thought through for you to enjoy.
Everything You Need and More
Life at Mark Moran Vaucluse is living surrounded by the best of everything. We offer all the key features you need and so many little touches that together make a big difference. There are so many advantages for you to discover, here’s a taste of what your new life will include.
- Light-filled spaces with a connection to nature and community
- Suites and apartments feature balconies or courtyards
- 24-hour concierge
- In-room dining service
- In-room care services
- In-room cleaning services
- 24-hour nurses and staff for emergency care
- Pets welcome
- Co-located aged care facility
- Clinical rooms for visiting GPs and allied health professionals
- Dedicated MMV driver
- Transport options on the doorstep
- Tree-lined, open spaces in SOL Living Lifestyle Precinct including extensive gardens, SOL Providore, SOL Botanica, James Bull Bar, Harry’s Café and SOL Spa
- SOL Botanica – our dedicated gluten and sugar free restaurant with a fresh and seasonal menu created by executive chef, Perry Hill
- SOL Providore – purveyors of the finest delicassten delights
- Harry’s Café – our barista café serving light meals, patisserie items and great coffee
- Extensive gardens including kitchen garden
- SOL Fitness – fully equipped, state of the art gymnasium
- SOL Spa – beauty and wellness retreat featuring therapists from world-class health resort, Chiva Som
- SOL Splash – 25-metre lap pool with wheel chair access including spa and infra-red sauna
- SOL Rehab – fully serviced rehabilitation centre with physiotherapists and trainers
- SOL Cine – state of the art cinema and lecture theatre
- Boutique gift shop
- The Orangerie – dedicated rooftop event space with harbour and ocean views
- The garden rooftop with sunrise and sunset decks and fire pit with lounges overlooking the Sydney skyline
- Visiting guest speakers and entertainers
And much, much more… Experience the difference.
For more information or to organize a tour, contact the team on 02 9366 7000.