Your Lifestyle Is Our Passion
Our dedicated leisure and lifestyle team ensure the happiness of our residents by learning about their likes, dislikes and passions and tailoring lifestyle programs to the individual preferences.
The lifestyle team incorporate our first class hospitality offerings into their programs, for example with mixology classes brought to the residents by our qualified bar staff from our onsite James Bull Bar and coffee making masterclasses from the baristas at Harry’s Café.
Our lifestyle team meets with each new admission to learn about their likes, dislikes, hobbies and passions – information which will then be used to individualize lifestyle activities and identify methods to increase mental wellbeing.
We also have Foxtel and Movies on Demand ensuring our residents never get bored!
Food Made With Love
At Mark Moran Vaucluse, we know good, healthy food goes hand in hand with wellbeing. All meals are prepared with the freshest ingredients by our qualified chefs in the residential style kitchens situated on each floor. This approach ensures we are offering the best quality dining, preparation and serving experience for our residents.
Residents choose what they would like to eat from our menu, plus what time and where they would like to eat. Our care staff eat with residents and family members are invited to join at any time to enjoy a family dinner. Just like home.
For something different, residents and their families can make a booking our restaurant SOL Botanica, located in the tree-lined piazza in the SOL Living Precinct. With a wellness menu created by our executive chef, Perry Hill, SOL Botanica is a celebration of fresh produce, health and wellbeing. Or shop in SOL Providore for delights such as homemade chocolate, fresh, gluten-free bread, gelato and much more.
We love food. This passion is the heart of the Mark Moran Vaucluse difference.
A Day In Your Life at Mark Moran Vaucluse
- Arise when you wish and have breakfast cooked to order
- Stop by the Cooper Lounge for a barista made cappuccino
- Browse the list of events in the Neighbourhood Times and plan your day
- Enjoy an activity from the day’s program such as boot camp, garden club or barista master class
- Eat lunch from the chef prepared menu using the freshest ingredients from our own market garden
- Hop on the MMV bus and head out to a local eatery, such as Doyles at Watsons Bay or Bondi Icebergs
- Catch up with family and friends in the light-filled atrium
- Relax with a neighbourhood spa session brought to you by the team at SOL Spa; our dedicated holistic health and wellbeing team
- Enjoy high tea with homemade sandwiches, cakes and pastries
- Invite family and friends over for happy hour celebrations featuring live music and refreshments
- Watch a movie or participate in a trivia challenge
- Choose dinner from the dinner menu or head out with family to eat at our restaurant, SOL Botanica in the tree-lined piazza
- Spend quiet time reading in the on floor library
- Retire to your room and enjoy peace and tranquillity in your own space