Getting Started Is Easy
We’d personally like to welcome you to Mark Moran Vaucluse, our innovative home delivering the highest standards in care, safety and comfort.
We realise that every person is different, with unique preferences for how they want to live, and we individualize our care for each resident. Through close engagement between families, residents and our staff members, we tailor our approaches based on resident passions and wellness, providing real freedom and familiar comforts.
Our residents are empowered to live how they want to, with freedom of choice to choose when they wake up or dine, what they will have from our breakfast, lunch or dinner menus, which activities they would like to participate in and when they’d like to take a stroll around our extensive garden spaces.
Residents have the freedom to personally decorate their rooms, the opportunity to create with chefs in our kitchen areas on every floor or to grab a coffee from the café and relax with a newspaper. Our clinical and lifestyle teams are there every day to ensure resident happiness and comfort around the clock, with real friendship support and vibrant activities.
Mark Moran Vaucluse is a place of style, care, compassion, warmth and friendliness at every level. Our community is safe, comfortable and personal, providing a welcoming experience. We can’t wait to show you.
The Care Team
Mark Moran Vaucluse
The Freedom To Choose
- Light-filled spaces with a connection to nature
- Registered nurses on duty 24 hours a day, supported by a professional clinical team
- Full time physiotherapists and visiting occupational therapists and Allied Health professionals
- A variety of exercise and rehabilitation options including exercises classes, walking groups and one-on-one sessions
- Spacious private bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and the best quality amenities
- Your choice of meal, created with the freshest produce, passion and love
- Freedom to choose how you would like to spend your day
- Creative, vibrant activities to stimulate the mind, body and soul with a schedule driven by resident interests
- Extensive scented, garden spaces (including kitchen garden) for strolling and sitting